poniedziałek, 5 listopada 2012

Levaquin (levofloxacin) for Bronchitis

On my third day with Levaquin. Only problem that I am having is insomnia. Tired during the day, completely awake at night. Cough is pretty much gone. I feel great, just need to go to bed.
I have been using this for 4 days now. I was taking this for bronchitis. My throat was so sore from an unproductive cough. After the first day of using this, the soreness in my throat went away. Everything is now loosening and feel so much better. I haven't had much of an appetite but have not had any trouble sleeping. I have not experienced any of the symptoms other reviewers have noted.
I had a very negative reaction to this antibiotic. Extreme fatigue, continuing muscle weakness (after approximately 5 weeks), very vivid and frightening dreams, slow improvement in my bronchitis. I will never take this again.
I was perscribed Levaquin for bronchitis and it was completely effective. Now six months later I have developed a full compliment of the drugs side effects. Thrush, hives, yeast infection(vaginal), leg cramps and a knotted tendon. I am 65.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz